Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reasons Why

I decided to create a blog for one reason.  I have all of these deep, intricate, incredibly awesome thoughts and questions that just pop in my head at any given time and I think "Wow. That is so cool. I should write about that."  Nevermind that sometimes my thoughts are as mundane is noticing a new freckle or the way the sunlight comes through a window. 

Inevitably if I don't write about them I lose them so I decided that I don't want to lose them anymore.  So, Lost & Found was born. :)

I plan on writing about whatever comes to mind but I do have one rule for myself.  I will always try to write about positive things or if I can't write about something positive then I will find a way to be positive about it. Period. So if you catch me whining...say something!

I am a firm believer in the idea of getting back from the world what you put out into it.  I will not allow my blog to add more discontent or sadness to the world because as I figure it, I'll just get it back.  Who wants that?

Not me.

1 comment:

  1. Ginny.. You're whining about whining. ;)

    Great idea, though!!

    ReplyDelete